Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Love to see the temple



As the semester is quickly drawing to a close (ending tomorrow!!) I decided I ought to make use of my reccomend that I had renewed and visit the temple to do baptisms. Couldn't get anyone to go at 7am with me so I went by myself. Which was fine. It was a nice trip to have to myself. It has been over a year since I went last. We went last February to Idaho Falls when I was in the 39th ward. I think that time I got 10 names. This time they gave me 20.

When I first got there they didn't have anyone to do baptisms but I told them I was in no rush and could wait a little to see if anyone else showed up. Well a couple (or brother and sister) showed up and he was able to do the baptisms. It was as always a lovely experience. The woodwork in the temple is amazing as its imported from Brazil. It was also a good thing that there were only 2 girls at the time in the baptistry because the changing rooms are TINY (LA temple spoils you pretty good). Anyways, as I left, I took advantage of the rare clear blue sky the morning was bringing on and took some pictures. Enjoy!

No comments: