Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween Fun--even in College
After many years of dreaming, I finally decided that a ward halloween party was a good enough excuse to purchase a dorothy costume. I must admit I would have been better off making the whole thing from scratch. The dress was a small styled for someone with a tiny waste and huge boobs or something....and despite online measuring, my shoes are a little big too. Mom ended up making my dress and in mom fashion, finished just in time for the party. :)
I went to my ward Halloween party, and then headed over to Melissa and Cathy's for a party. There got to be a lot of peopel there I didn't know and felt a little...isolated (okay call me anti social whatever) so I left around 10 to homework since I had to work the next morning but whatever. It was still fun to get compliments and feel cute. I've learned pig tails make me look about 6 years younger. sorry the pictures aren't that great of quality. If i get accepted for my internship,a new camera will be coming soon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww...looks like you had fun on Halloween! Was is warm? It sure was warm here...it was nice. My friend, who is also in Utah, also dressed up as Dorothy this year. In fact, her whole apartment did a Wizard of Oz theme. It was kinda neat...but in my opinion a little scandalous. I like your Dorothy outfit A LOT better then hers! Anyway, keep me updated on the latest of your life. Love you!
Post a Comment