Family pictures were a lot of fun this year. Last year Jack was terrified of the little stuffed animal the photographers were using to try and make him laugh. This year he thought it was hilarious and even "played" photographer for a few days after.
We had a funny problem with getting Jack to smile. When they would say "show me your teeth", he'd open up wide like he was at the dentist. So the girls had to work pretty hard to get him to smile normally. Most of the pictures you can tell he's laughing, but that's just our happy Jack!
He actually "Gets" Christmas this year so he loved the presents under the tree even if they weren't real. He also loved his outfit. I made a big deal of how handsome he looked. He was so proud to show Daddy once he was all dressed.
Such a cheeser!
He picked this chair out all by himself to sit in for pictures.
I wished the photographer had done more candid shots with Mark and Jack. This one was total happenstance as she was shooting. I don't even remember what happened but it sure was funny!
We love CameraShy...even more now that they opened a studio on Orem so we don't have to drive all the way to Lehi. Maybe one day I'll think to do family pictures earlier and we will venture with an outdoors photographer. But it's definitely nice to never have to worry about weather or the perfect lighting. Now if I can just manage to get these photos up in the house within 6 months I'll consider it an accomplishment!
















No comments:
Post a Comment