Thursday, January 30, 2014

Maternity Pictures

Originally, we had talked about doing maternity pictures a few months back. But money got a little tight, and I decided I would rather save money and pay for professional newborn photos. After all, those you always want to keep. You kind of want to hide away pregnancy photos.

But when my sister-in-law offered to take some, we decided to give it a shot. Back when we were engaged, she did a few test runs of pictures with us that turned out great...if only Mark had been wearing a nicer shirt that day, we probably would have used some for our engagement photos.

We went over to Riverwoods (outdoor shopping area...not quite a mall) and snapped some photos along the exterior edges of the property. We then sneaked a few in on the interior of the property even though you're not really supposed to without a permit.

This pretty much sums up how Mark felt about being in so many pictures...


Blueberries for Sal is a favorite childhood book of Mark's...one of the few he actually enjoys reading!


No...I was not getting ice cream on this frigid day....


Shoes....go me. I think I had them backwards. d

I think Mark was talking to the baby during this shot. 

  Thanks Jamie for the pictures. And I'm sure the baby will love his shoes when he grows into them!

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

You are SO adorable as a pregnant woman! I'm so glad you got maternity shots done! Love them.