Last week, I made a batch of snickerdoodles for Mark's lunches. They turned out pretty well but even with half butter half crisco they still turned out like Utah (aka flat) cookies. That night, we happened to be working on some school paperwork for Mark. I knew exactly how to do it all from my years as a college student so Mark offered to take over the cookie making. He held up a ball to me and asked "is this good size?" Not really taking much time to look, I glanced, saw a ball of dough and said "Sure! Looks great!" Approximately 10 minutes later, this is what the pan had turned into.....
I guess it worked out well...Mark got some big cookies in his lunches for a few days!
1 comment:
We like jumbo cookies too! Air bake pans are amazing! I have a new baking blog favorite I wanted to pass along. Jamiecooksitup.blogspot.com
Post a Comment