Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pictures


This is Romanian money LEI (lay). Sadly, most of this is spent already on rent and groceries. The nice thing is that currently USD is up 3x that of the Romanian LEI. So 20 dollars is about 60 LEI.

A view outside one of the bedrooms. As you can see, everything is mostly built up and not out.


This is a view from a back woodsy area behind the hospital. There are so many great views of this beautiful city it's hard to capture them all.



This is mine and Keilani's bed (most of you will recognize Molasses and my blanket that is no longer a 'shred' thanks to mom-- Mr. Darcy is at home on Dads desk for the summer...nothing personal Mark lol). It was sort of a random evening in which we both got tucked in and kissed...but I'd still prefer Mom and Dad





Our lovely kitchen...try getting 5 girls at once in...its basically impossible.


The sink and washer....the dryer doesn't exist so we get to hang dry our clothes....which will be great when it's hot but on days where it's raining, your clothes will take two days to dry.



1 comment:

Sapp Family said...

Oh Brittany! I love you tons!! The pictures you take are so funny. Looking at your pictures makes me thankful to be here in the U.S. :) Thanks so much for keeping us posted on your blog. I love reading about what it's like there...and I make Brad look at the pictures too! Actually, he enjoys the pictures as well! Love you! :)